Our Company recognizes that personal information obtained through its sales activities is one of its most important assets, and declares that it will endeavor to appropriately handle and protect personal information in accordance with the following policy.
Compliance with laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information
We will comply with laws, regulations and other standards concerning the protection of personal information and handle personal information properly.
Acquisition of Personal Information
We will strive to clarify the purpose of use of personal information and will use legal and fair means to obtain it.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The personal information Our Company obtains will be used for the following purposes:
– the purpose of responding to inquiries
– product and service offerings and announcements
– To customize product, service and advertising delivery
– the purpose of contacting the person
– To send gifts such as campaigns
– use in improving products and services and developing new products and services
– To produce statistical data in a format that does not identify individuals
– business contacts, contract fulfillment, business negotiations, etc.
– management of business partner information
– management of seminars and events
– To send information and materials regarding seminars and events
– information, communication, and notification to job applicants
– For judging acceptance or rejection of recruitment selection
– For the implementation of other operations incidental to the above
Provision of personal information to third parties
Our Company does not provide Customer Information to third parties if it is used for “Purpose of Use of Personal Information”, for “Shared use of personal information”, or except in one of the following cases:
- With the consent of the person
- Cases where disclosure or provision is required by laws and regulations
- In cases where it is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain consent from the customer.
- Cases in which it is necessary for the national or local government, etc. to cooperate in the implementation of public affairs, and where obtaining the consent of the customer is likely to impede the implementation of such affairs
management of personal information
We will strive to maintain the accuracy and freshness of personal information, build a system for appropriate handling and management, and implement necessary and appropriate information security measures to prevent the loss, falsification and leakage of personal information.
Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, and deletion of personal information
In the event of a request for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of personal information, we will respond in accordance with laws and regulations only when we are able to confirm that the request was made by the individual.
In some cases, ecoist carries advertisements distributed by Yahoo Japan Corporation and other third parties. In connection with such advertisements, such third parties may obtain and use cookie information from users who visit www.ecoist.life.
Users may access an opt-out page on the third party’s website to stop the third party from using cookie information and other advertising.
Cookies are a mechanism to save the usage history and input data sent and received between the browser and the server as a file on your computer when you use a web page.
The next time you visit the same page, you can use the cookie information to change the display for each customer. If your browser settings allow you to send and receive cookies, the website can retrieve cookies from your browser.
To protect your privacy, your browser will only send cookies sent and received by the website’s servers.
You can select the settings for sending and receiving cookies from “Allow all cookies”, “Reject all cookies”, “Notify users when cookies are received”, etc.
The setting method varies depending on the browser. Please check the “Help” menu of your browser for the cookie setting.
If you select “Reject all cookies”, you may not be able to receive services that require authentication, which may restrict the use of various services on the Internet.
- About using the site
- About copyright
All content on this website is copyrighted by Our Company unless otherwise indicated. These materials are protected by the Copyright Law and cannot be converted or copied without permission unless permitted by the law. If we find any unauthorized conversion or reproduction, we will deal with it in accordance with the law.
Rights concerning trade names, trademarks, marks, etc. of Our Company or other companies used on this website are protected by the Trademark Law, the Unfair Competition Prevention Law, the Commercial Code, and other laws. You may not use these without the permission of each rights holder.
Our Company makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the accuracy, usefulness, or certainty of the information contained in this website. Our Company may suspend or discontinue the operation of this website or modify, change, or delete the contents of this website without notice, but shall not be responsible for any damage caused by such suspension or suspension. Our Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss of data or damage caused to the hardware or software of you or any third party by using this website.
- Links from this website
Links to third party websites, other third party websites other than Our Company that link to or from this website, are under the responsibility of the website operator and are not under the control of Our Company. Our Company is not responsible for the contents of such third party websites or any damages arising from their use.
- Links to this website
Please contact us in advance if you wish to link to this website.
- About Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction Courts
Use of this Website and the interpretation and application of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Japan, except as otherwise provided. Unless otherwise stipulated, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising from the use of this website.